Salesforce strategy for multi-unit manufacturing conglomerate
Filtration Group produces best-in-class filtration solutions to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement & consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group engaged with Rosetree Solutions to strategize and configure Salesforce to manage multiple business units located around the world. A few challenges presented included:
- Marketing team needed to see how leads coming in through Marketo are performing in each business unit from the creation of the Lead through a Closed Opportunity.
- The Sales Operations team wanted to manage and track Projects within Salesforce
- The IT team needed a way to forecast the amount of new licenses and activations to be prepared for company growth
- A Skuid Marketing Dashboard reports on different Marketing KPIs, including the ability to filter by business units and campaign dates. A Flow was created to captured moments in time for Contacts progressing through marketing milestones.
- A Project Management Solution built with Skuid, where team members and actions can be tracked.
- Reports to analyze user growth and profile type, consolidated into an easy-to-track Skuid dashboard.
- Marketing team saves time by finding all KPIs on one Dashboard
- Project managers easily track team members’ progress
- License purchasing is managed with predictive insights